Testbed Open Day EDIH‑DIGIMAT
Do you want to learn about the limits of vision systems for quality control with AI? Are you interested in trends in virtual worlds and digital twins for industrial applications? Do you like to share or be inspired by the views and experiences of others? Come to the open day of the INTEMAC testbeds in Kuřim and CEITEC BUT in Brno and take the opportunity to participate in expert seminars and discussion circles. There will be demonstrations of the topics discussed in the testbed.
Date of the event
Tuesday 30 May 2023
9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
INTEMAC + CEITEC VUT
Register by 26.5.2023
Morning block 09:00 - 12:30
Trends in Vision Systems with AI
- AI and effective cost reduction for quality – Petr Koutný, INspectorAI services s.r.o.
- Potential of Lotylda AI platform in optical inspection of parts – Vratislav Beneš, OptiSolutions, s.r.o.
- AI capabilities of the Konica Minolta platform in the optical inspection of parts – Konica Minolta
Virtual worlds vs digital twin
- Virtual commissioning of an automatic milling production cell – Peter Janus, INTEMAC
- Using Omnivers and ISAAC to train AI for robot control and image diagnostics in strawberry picking automation – Vratislav Beneš, OptiSolutions, s.r.o.
- Use of digital twin for monitoring energy consumption - Michal Vrbický, Twinzo
Support possibilities for companies by the EDIH-DIGIMAT consorcium
- Presentation of services and possibilities of cooperation – INTEMAC
- Presentation of Effectivity services
- Presentation of VUT services
- Presentation of JIC services
- Presentation of services - possibilities of cooperation - EDIH-Ostrava
12:30 - 14:00 Practical demonstrations of the presented systems
Afternoon block 14:00 - 17:00
INTEMAC - Discussion tables
- Quality control - vision systems with AI
- Virtual worlds and digital twins
- Public support for companies - experiences and needs
CEITEC VUT - tour of the CEITEC BUT testbed
- Robotics, 3D scanning and printing, use of 5G networks