Visual inspection reliably with artificial intelligence
Wondering how to streamline quality control? Are you struggling with a lack of qualified inspectors and their error rate? Do you deal with complaints about your products more often than you would like? Learn how an artificial intelligence (AI) system that can replace up to 20 workers can help you with visual quality control of product surfaces in this expert seminar.
Date of the event
Thursday 9. 2. 2023
10:00 - 15:30
Research and innovation centre INTEMAC, Kuřim
Register by 6.2.2023
What will the event bring you? You will:
- gain an insight into the frontier technical capabilities of high-end optics in fault detection with AI systems
- get an idea of what parameters of your product can be checked
- an example of a real AI system in action
- see how you can reduce your quality costs by using AI
- learn how to use the data from inspections and the MES system to optimise production
- find out how INTEMAC can support your AI implementation (reducing the cost of system implementation)
Who is the event for?
- CEO, production or engineering managers, technical directors, quality and lean managers, process managers, change project managers
The event is organized in cooperation with INTEMAC testbed partners - INspectorAI services and Optisolutions.
Powerful AI system for reliable inspection and micro defect detection
Optics to detect and measure deviations and defects in AI system
AI inspection data and MES system data in production control and optimization
INTEMAC support options - testing, financing your project
Lunch and light refreshments included!
The event will be led by
How can quality control look like?
After confirmation of registration, you will be sent a advance invoice to the e-mail specified in the registration form. The stated price is without VAT.