he SMART CIRCUIT project extends the scope of existing digital innovation hubs to promote circular economy practices.
Acronym: SMART CIRCUIT
Framework: Interreg Central Europe
Duration of the project: 01.04.2023.– 31.03.2026.
Aim of the project:
Manufacturing is an important employer in central Europe. But it is also resource-intensive and produces much waste and emissions, especially in value chains related to the electronics, construction and textiles sectors. The SMART CIRCUIT project extends the scope of existing digital innovation hubs to promote circular economy practices. By connecting these hubs throughout central Europe, the partners increase knowledge on best practices and strengthen capacities for circular manufacturing.
- LP Krakow Technology Park ltd. - Poland
- PP2 Research Burgenland GmbH (Forschung Burgenland) - Austria
- PP3 PROFACTOR GmbH - Austria
- PP4 Fraunhofer IWU - Germany
- PP5 microTech South West e.V. - Germany
- PP6 SIIT Ligurian Technological District Integrated Intelligent Systems - Italy
- PP7 COMET Scrl – Friuli Venezia Giulia Mechanical Engineering Cluster - Italy
- PP8 TECOS, Slovenian tool and die development centre - Slovenia
- PP9 Pannon Business Network Association - Hungary
- PP10 Technical University of Kosice - Slovakia
- PP11 Intemac Solutions ltd - Czechia
- PP12 Croatian Chamber of Economy Varaždin County Chamber - Coratia
INTEMAC's role in the SMART CIRCUIT project:
In the Smart Circuit project, INTEMAC disseminates its knowledge through study visits for instance but also to learn from others through interviews and participating in other partners' study visits. We are in charge of reporting on the 7 Strategic Dissemination Labs and therefore will be integrating key impact-controlling feedback from project Associated Partners (Strategic Board & Technical Panel). INTEMAC will also meet the project's requirements such as Interviews, study visits, media partnerships, + participation in the transnational joint „BUILD!, TEST! & UPGRADE!“ pilots and solutions.